Amanda Folmar is a native of Paris Texas, graduating from High School in 2006. Her husband Dillon is a jeweler who took over the family jewelry business and 6 year old daughter Carlee is a spitting image of her mom. Amanda moved to Tyler to attend Tyler Junior College playing volleyball for the Apaches. After college she worked for Omni Air International as a flight attendant, chartered by the Department of Defense. After having a family, Amanda received her real estate license and continues selling the “American Dream”.
● Licensed Texas Real Estate Salesperson
● National Association of Realtors
● Texas Association of Realtors
● Greater Tyler Area of Realtors
● Multi Million Dollar Producer
ACTIVITIES & HOBBIES
● Leadership Tyler, Class 30- Class Representative
● South Tyler Rotary’s 52nd President, 2018-2019
● Youngest Rotary President to be elected in Tyler’s 99 year history.
● Smith County Sheriff’s Fundraising Advisor
● East Texas Crisis Center Board
● Government & Affairs Board- Chamber of Commerce
● Rotary District 5830 Assistant Governor
● Hit the Bricks Committee
● Past Christmas Parade Chairman (3 years)