A senior finance executive with experience in leading financial operations and change initiatives for multi-national corporations, fast growth start-ups and turnaround situations. He has a successful track record in P&L improvement, working capital management, establishing / maintaining internal controls, US / state tax and SEC regulatory compliance, software implementations, and staff recruiting and development. I have held management and executive roles in the hardware / software technology, construction, manufacturing, logistics, and communication industries.
I have extensive international business experience for both large and small companies. His focus areas are improving cross-functional alignment, execution and performance; driving innovation in process and problem resolution; and recruiting high performance teams with an emphasis on coaching, competency development and skills training. In addition to leading his teams he spends a great deal of time on daily financial activities including FP&A, auditing of the financials and cash flow forecasting.
• Strategic & Financial Planning
• Advanced Financial Modeling
• Debt Structuring / Restructuring
• CAPEX Planning
• Product Pricing / Cost Standards
• Inventory Control, A/R, A/P
• Bank & Accounting Audit
• Mainframe / PC Based Software Programming (Hyperion / Cognos / Business Objects)
• ERP System Design (Peoplesoft / Oracle / JDE / ComputerEase)
• CRM Implementation – Salesforce.com
• Mergers & Acquisitions